Caf, Blasters and Sabers Dice Thread

TerranSteel

Member
SWRP Writer
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
42
Roll for finding vehicles outside the bunker via sensors

Edit: Oh yeah. Absolute catastrophe.
 

Reyn

Professional Human
SWRP Writer
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
94
Rolling to see if the local wildlife give the Jedi any trouble while they try to move the passengers.

Ok so a pack of maalraas attacks the passengers and cause a panic, leading to more deaths and others running off into the jungle.
 
Last edited:

Nefieslab

Formerly Staff; Currently Evil
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
4,134
Reaction score
1,905
Right so that went well XD

Rolling for Lorcan's attempts to put down angry space doggo/tigers?

Edit: Heh. 69. Nice.
 

Catbert

Member
SWRP Writer
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
169
Reaction score
79
Rolling for Kel sealing off another passage from where the fauna could enter the bunker.
Edit: 55. That seems ok.
 

ModernMarvel

Writer
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
Is Bri successful in terminating the remaining creatures?

Result - No, not at all!
 

Reyn

Professional Human
SWRP Writer
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
94
Rolling to see if Izel can bring down the last of the maalraas.

PREY SLAUGHTERED
 

ModernMarvel

Writer
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
How well is Bri able to bandage up her own leg to continue the trek into dangerous jungle ?

Result - That works!
 

TerranSteel

Member
SWRP Writer
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
42
Roll to pick of the trail of the Dr. Almir.

Edit: We find a downed escape pod. No sign of the doctor or their device, but could be.
 

Reyn

Professional Human
SWRP Writer
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
94
Rolling to see if Izel can use her Force sense to locate Dr. Almir.

Izel is able to get a general idea of where he is, but is too Force fatigued to pinpoint his location.
 

Nefieslab

Formerly Staff; Currently Evil
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
4,134
Reaction score
1,905
Let's see if Lorcan's low-Force tracking has some hints

Edit: Lorcan narrows it down based on Izel's ideas
 

Catbert

Member
SWRP Writer
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
169
Reaction score
79
It's pretty obvious that the group is on the right track. Rolling to see what, whom, and how Kel will find at the end of the path. I'll go from the results of the roll I get.

Edit:

38, barely a success.

The doctor is found, and he is still at the camp. The downside is that he is surrounded by a few pirates, just as Lorcan predicted. But it was planned, and "barely a success" is worse than planned. Hence Kel gets spotted, and the pirates point their guns at him.​
 
Last edited:

TerranSteel

Member
SWRP Writer
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
42
Roll for Corran to get into a good ambush/distraction spot and create an opening to rescue Dr. Almir and *sigh* Dryden too.

Edit: Two pirates down but more come from the bushes, and pin Corran down.
 
Last edited:

Reyn

Professional Human
SWRP Writer
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
94
Rolling to see if Izel is able to do any damage to the three pirates attacking them.

Izel is able to protect Dr. Almir and Kel from the blaster barrage as well as down one of the pirates.
 

Nefieslab

Formerly Staff; Currently Evil
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
4,134
Reaction score
1,905
Rolling to see if Lorcan can extract Dr. Almir to safety - being around a firefight ain't safe

Edit: Very nice! Lorcan manages to grab the Doctor and get him out of the firefight and into a place they can protect/escort him back
 

Catbert

Member
SWRP Writer
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
169
Reaction score
79
Rolling if Kel can return the favor to Izel and provide good covering fire while retreating.

A minor fail. Kel gets shot in the back while retreating.
 

ModernMarvel

Writer
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
How successful is Bri in rescuing Kel from the pirates?

edit - success
 

TerranSteel

Member
SWRP Writer
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
42
Roll that the group loses any pirates in pursuit.

Edit: Hecks yeah. No wild beasts appear either because the roll is so good.
 

Nefieslab

Formerly Staff; Currently Evil
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
4,134
Reaction score
1,905
Roll to see if Lorcan can access the pirate com-lines hook everyone in to listen in

Edit: Nope - the pirates figure out they're compromised
 

Nefieslab

Formerly Staff; Currently Evil
SWRP Writer
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
4,134
Reaction score
1,905
Accidental double post - rolling instead to see if they can send out a distress pulse-call that might reach Onderon

Edit: Onderon is made aware and local militia are en-route but we will still need to hold the pirates off
 
Top