The intention is to increase activity within the faction by creating an interesting reward system tailored to the Mandalorians themselves and their culture. It will provide real investment and responsibility within the faction to those who prove themselves. These rewards range from a variety of Mandalorian only armor upgrades/equipment; assets for players or their clan to use in expansion, and signifying marks for deeds completed in the name of Mand'alor to make themselves stand out. With these rewards, anyone should be able to make the Supercommando they always imagined in their head come to life!
How it Works
As your character completes missions on behalf of the Mandalorians, they will be able to submit those missions for specific rewards. A full list of rewards is below and will be updated in the future with new items and tiers (Suggestions are welcome). Since we're a new faction with not a lot of assets to give currently, most of the rewards are NPCs, small air-wings, sigils, and armor functions. This will be updated in the future as the faction acquires more.
Any completed mission is applicable for this, with or without a Mission Pack, and whether or not it grants territory. All one needs to do is briefly describe how their completed missions have benefitted the Mandalorians, and that will serve as confirmation.
You may not use one mission for more than one reward unless for sigils.
In addition to personally taking part in missions, as your character rises through the ranks, they are able to and expected to take initiative in growing The Mandalorian regime. Members of any rank may design and launch missions for other members of the faction. Those of lower ranks can also create missions, however, they will need the backing of an Alor or Mand'Alor for rewards.
Upon successful completion of these missions, you may submit them for rewards for the character who is running them IC. Before launching any homemade missions, please contact Mand'Alor or an Alor to ensure they do not conflict with any current operations.
Below is a list of rewards that may be applied for (These will update and expand in time). Please note, as these are faction assets, they may be used during personal stories but please do not abuse them. If members are found abusing these rewards, punishments will be dealt out harshly and accordingly.
2 Mission Completed Reward List
- You have proven yourself a capable warrior and leader and bestowed with the responsibility of command under your Manda'lor. Warriors are given command over a small platoon of experienced crusaders (20 men). Rallymasters and Alor's are given command of a full platoon of crusaders (40 men). Also includes the acquisition of one armor upgrade if wanted.
- As a note: You may replace this with One Squadron of fighters (12) or One Wing of fighters (36) respectively.
3 Missions Completed Reward List
- You have shown devotion to the Mand'alor and to the Mandalorian cause as your deeds have become more renowned. As a reward and token of this, you are gifted your own Basilisk War Droid along with a pack, (5 more to use as assets). For Rallymasters and Alors, you are also gifted your own mount but with a larger wing of Basilisk to use for expansion, (15 more to add as clan assets.) Also includes the acquisition of one armor upgrade if wanted.
4 Missions Completed Reward List
- With your proven commitment and responsibility to the Mandalorian cause, you have shown yourself as a capable warrior and are awarded more command with Mandalorian forces. Warriors are given a company of experienced crusaders (80 men). For Rallymasters and Alors, they are given a full company of crusaders (160 men). Also includes the acquisition of two armor upgrades if wanted.
- As a note: You may replace this with One Wing of fighters (36) or One Wing (36) and one Corvette respectively.
5 Missions Completed Reward List
- With your proven command and leadership within the Mandalorian cause, you have shown yourself as a capable commander and are awarded more respect as well as more Mandalorian forces. Warriors are given a full company of experienced crusaders (160 men) and a pack of Basilisk (6). For Rallymasters and Alors, they are given a small battalion of crusaders (320 men) and a full Squadron of Basilisk (16). Also includes the acquisition of two armor upgrades if wanted.
- As a note: You may replace this with Two Wing of fighters (72) or One Wing (36) and one Frigate respectively.
6 Missions Completed Reward List - With constant successes, you are seen as a symbol of victory. You have participated in multiple campaigns or invasions and are viewed as an efficient and dedicated warrior of the Mand'alor. Warriors are given a small battalion of experienced crusaders (320 men) and a full Squadron of Basilisk (16 or 15 with one included as a personal mount). For Rallymasters and Alors, they are given a full battalion of crusaders (640 men) and two Squadrons of Basilisk (24 or 23 with one included as a personal mount). Also includes the acquisition of two armor upgrades if wanted.
- As a note: You may replace this with One Wing of fighters (36) and one Corvette or One Wing (36) and one Cruiser respectively.
1. Jaig Eyes: Considered by many to be one of the most prestigious of the marks a Mandalorian can earn, Jaig eyes adorn the helmet just above the forehead and are a symbol of bravery and leadership. Those who see this on a suit of armor are instantly afforded respect by even those above them and are a symbol of a soldier being the best that he or she can be. Time and again, these warriors have shown their valor in combat and their bravery in the face of danger and have been on countless raids and missions to further their clan. Those with both eyes are seen as one without weakness and are what every Crusader strives for. (One eye is achieved after 8 missions are completed. The second eye is achieved after 4 PVP wins.)
2. Slayer's Sigil: Similar to Jaig Eyes and Cabur, the Slayer's Sigil - or Kuryida b Aliik in Mando'a - serves as a badge of honor for warriors who have met their sworn enemy on the battlefield and emerged the victor. This badge of honor adorns the armor and features two bloody beskads crossed over each other, showing that the bearer is unafraid of their foe. Those who wear this sigil are afforded a level of respect for their prowess in battle and are the physical proof of a Mandalorian's skill over Force-sensitives. They are the epitome of Mandalorian lethality. (Earned after defeating three Force-sensitives in PVP.)
3. Guardian's Sigil: A symbol of prowess and respect, the Guardian's Sigil - or Cabur in Mando'a - serves as a mark of a crusader who has defended Mandalorian lands with unwavering tenacity and unflinching resolve. The warriors adorned with this mark, which features two beskads crossed underneath a mythosuar skull, are viewed as protectors of the clans and their home of Mandalore, afforded respect similar to the Slayer Sigil. Those with this sigil are known for their undying loyalty to their people and steel-hardened resolve. (Earned after three successful defensive PVPS)
4. Customizable Sigil: While there are sigils dedicated to certain deeds, Mandalorians are known to craft their own to represent something dear to them. It can range from: what they consider a heroic deed, a feat of bravery, skill, or sacrifice, an aspect of their clan or life that they consider sacred or live by. The right to create a sigil, one that is recognized and respected must be earned. (Acquired after one successful PVP.)
5.Mand'alor's Chosen Sigil: A prestigious symbol in its own right, the Mand'alor's Chosen Sigil serves as a mark placed on handpicked crusaders by the Mand'alor himself. These warriors, adorned with two crossed beskads below a blazing sun, are seen as the Mand'alor's will and his rage. The sight of one of these sigils among ranks can inspire fellow crusaders to a near frenzy and continue the fight. Those who wear this symbol are seen as being afforded Mand'alor's blessing and are viewed as an extension of the Mand'alor themselves if a situation requires their attention. (Submit threads if you believe your Mandalorian is worthy. Whoever is Mand'alor at the time will judge whether your character deserves it.)
Note: PvP battles also contribute to mission rewards, however, to avoid bias against those who do not want to PvP these will still only count as one mission.