- Dec 22, 2017
- Reaction score
The Star Wars RP
Administrators & Moderators
Administrators & Moderators
The Star Wars RP administrators, moderators and faction leaders are here to guide the thousands of members and role-players who have taken part in The Star Wars RP experience since the site was founded in 2005. The staff is a dedicated group of administrators and moderators who work to help provide the best role-playing experience possible. They are great people to turn to if you need help on the site.
Administrators and moderators have a variety of roles that they perform on the site. Below are the specific roles as well as a description of what those roles entail.
- @Brandon Rhea and @Sreeya are the site owners and managers. They oversee the staff that manages the site and are in charge of facilitating staff discussions and decision-making. They also oversee story progression and plot approval on the site. They will discuss story ideas with other administrators and faction leaders in order to world build for the site's members.
- @Phoenix is the Story and PvP Administrator. He is responsible for overseeing dispute resolutions in the Role-Playing boards and making PvP rulings on threads, though all admins may perform these tasks as well. As the PvP Administrator, he is the main point of contact for post disputes and RPing rules questions. As the Story Administrator, he oversees the Plot boards, site events and staff NPC management.
- @Faster Than Light is the Community Administrator. His role focuses on the creation of the monthly SWRP Newsletter and maintaining the health of the site's community. Whenever he has the time, he will welcome new members to the site and help them get acclimated. He also helps review character profiles.
- @Loco is the RP Tech Administrator. He is responsible for keeping an eye on the Technologyboard by reviewing all submissions for approval. He also reviews content submitted by Main Factions and conducts content reviews in order to provide balance within the battle portions of the forum. Loco may also review rules for generic tech and new tech submissions. The Tech Admin reserves the right to make rulings on Tech usage and interactions in PvP, and works closely with the RP Admins on rulings.
- @Logan is the Lore Administrator. He’s in charge of overseeing content submissions in the Planets, Species and Lore boards by reviewing and approving or archiving them. He may give critiques on submissions.
- @Aberforth, @Dread and @Shawn are the Technical Administrators. They are in charge of the technical side of the website and oversee the server, maintain the forum, and keep our database clean and safe. They will often introduce new features to the site and make backend changes to improve performance.
Last edited by a moderator: